Before the year of 2011 comes to an end, give thanks to God who knows my weaknesses so well that He, most of the time, gives me a second chance. While preparing a sermon, my grandma in HK had stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks. While picking through stuff for children, my ex-roommate got serious injury in Thailand. While my mom was out of town, I was learning to take care of my father. Though it's not the first time, the experience surely empowered me to be a potential...wife. =) One thing I keep believing: God is walking with us in afflictions as well as in consolation.
To all my family members, families in Christ and friends: sending to you my Christmas greetings through this song: "All Is Well Tonight". Merry Christmas and a fruitful New Year!!!
Words and music by Tina Clark, CeCe Winans and Gary Prim.
Vocalist: CeCe Winans.
The fire is burning
The lights all glow
It seems so perfect
Watch the falling snow
My children singing their favourite song
And we're all here where we belong
Chorus:
All is well tonight
We celebrate His life
A child is born, Christ the King
The perfect gift of love
Is the greatest gift that Christmas brings
My heart is open
I'm all filled up
I can't ask for more
I have enough
A time for giving to all those who need
Sharing the blessings we received
Repeat Chorus
This peace is priceless
Such joy fills my soul and..
Repeat Chorus
No comments:
Post a Comment